Stock Market Trading Course Content
- Basic & Advanced Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Equity Markets
- Equity Derivative
- Commodity Trading
- Forex Trading
- Mutual Funds
TRADING MULTIPLE ASSET CLASSES (EQUITY, FOREX, COMMODITY & EQUITY DERIVATIVE)
The program is very well designed for investors and traders, who want to invest their money in the market. It’ not like other trading courses, where you waste your time learning to trade only. Here, you learn which Stock to pick, when to enter & exit, what should be its actual price and how to save yourself from risk associated with the market.
- 1 Month Training
- Plenty of examples and strategies, Assignment & Assessments
- Study materials, Case studies & Workbooks
- Reference materials, international magazines and resources available
- Computer Lab facility and Wi-Fi campus
- All Trading Styles – Scalping, Day Trading, Swing Trading, Positional Trading
- Weekdays / Weekends / Online
- Live Market Experience As A Trader And Investor.
- Professional Trader Networks for Trade Idea Generation
- Comprehensive Planning For Financial Planning / Wealth Management
- Software’s Covered – MT5, Trading View, Zerodha, Indian Trading Softwares, Scanner Softwares for Trading Ideas and Other Scanners
- 1-Month Premium Membership
- Exposure to Our Stock Market Library
Basic & Advanced Technical Analysis
- Auction Process Explained With Demand and Supply
- What Is Bull Market And Bear Market?
- How Live Auction Process Is Converted As Datasets (Times Frames)
- How to Choose Times Frames Based On Your Role in Stock Market (Scalper, Day Trader, Swing Trader, Positional Trader) and Investor
- Type of Charts – Line Diagram, Bar (OHLC) Diagram, Candlestick Diagram, Benefits of Candlesticks
STOCK MARKET TERMS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- Stock Market Trader roles — Bull, Bears, Pigs and Chickens and Their Roles in Market
- Long, Profit Booking, Short Selling and Short Covering
- How to Go Long Strategy, When and How To Get Execute To Make Money
- How to Go Short Strategy, When and How To Get Execute To Make Money
INTRODUCTION TO PRICE ACTION
- The Reality Of The Markets
- Trading The Shadows
- What is Price?
- How Does Price Move?
PRICE AND CHARTS
- What Is Price? Main Types of Price Charts, Line Chart, Bar Chart, Candlestick Chart
- Importance of Candlestick, Understanding Buying and Selling Pressure on Candlesticks
- Candlestick Wicks-Why They Are Important, What Is The Significance Of Candlestick Wicks?
MULTIPLE TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS
- Time Frames-Expose Hidden Trends: Very Short, Short Term, Mid Term, Long Term Time Frames.
- Support, Resistance, Trends and Channels
HOW TO TRADE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
- Horizontal Support and Resistance Levels
- How to Find Horizontal Support and Resistance Levels On Your Chart
- Significant Support & Resistance Levels
- Support Turned Resistance Level and Resistance Turned Support Level
- Structure of an Uptrend (Bull) Market
- Structure of a Downtrend (Bear) Market
- Structure of a Sideways/Ranging Market
- Reversals & Continuation
HOW TO TRADE PRICE CHANNELS
- Understanding Market Swings, Swing High, Swing Low
- Future Trend
- Strength and Weakness
- Identifying Strength and Weakness
- Principles of Future Trend Direction
- Visualizing the Future
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER S/R HOLDS?
- Initial Market Analysis Process
- Ongoing Market Analysis
- Determine Candle Pattern Sentiment
- Consider the Context
- Does It Support Our Premise?
- Ongoing Market Analysis Process
- Understanding Fibonacci Retracements
- Fibonacci Application In Up Trends
- Using the Fib Tool in an Up Trend
- Fibonacci Application In Down Trends
- Using the Fib Tool in a Down Trend
- Finding Position Trades with Using Fibs
- Fib Convergences for High Probability Trades
- Fib Retracement and Extension Levels
PIVOT POINTS TRADING
- Introduction to Pivot Points
- Calculating Pivots
- Pivot Probabilities in Buy and Sell Zones
- Trading Pivots in a Trending Market
- Trading Pivots in a Consolidating Market
- Pivot Strategy and Key Reversals
- Single Candlesticks Patterns
- Marubozu, Hammer, Hanging Man, Inverted Hammer, Shooting Star, Spinning Top, Doji, Gravestone Doji, Long-Legged Doji, Dragonfly Doji
- Double, Triple and Cluster Candlestick Patterns
- Dark Cloud Cover, Engulfing Pattern, Piercing Line, Harami, Harami Cross, Abandoned Baby, Rising Three Methods, Three Black Crows, Three White Soldiers, Evening Doji Star, Evening Star, Falling Three Methods, Morning Doji Star, Morning Star, Upside Tasuki Gap, Downside Tasuki Gap Blending Candlesticks
- Double Top Reversal, Double Bottom Reversal, Head and Shoulders Top, Head and Shoulders Bottom, Falling Wedge, Rising Wedge, Rounding Bottom, Triple Top Reversal, Triple Bottom Reversal, Bump And Run Reversal, Flag, Pennant, Symmetrical Triangle, Ascending Triangle, Descending Triangle, Rectangle, Price Channel, Cup with Handle
- AB=CD, Three Drives, Gartley, Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Cypher, 5-0, Shark
WHAT IS VOLUME?
- Use of Volume in Technical Analysis
- Normal Volume Behavior
- Congestion Areas Volume Behavior
- Price Volume Divergence
- Volume & Support/Resistance
- How to Use Volume for Stock Trading?
- Chart Pattern & Volume
- Volume Based Indicators
TRADING WITH GAPS
- What Are Gaps?
- The Basics -Four Most Common Gap Patterns: Common Gaps, Breakaway Gaps, Continuation / Runaway Gaps, Exhaustion Gaps.
- How To Use & Profit from Gaps, the Promise of Gaps, Creating a Profitable Strategy, Gap Size, Gap Zone, Seasonality, Target Optimization
TRADE MANAGEMENT / SETUPS
PRICE TRADE ACTION SETUPS
- TST Trade Setup, PullBack Trade Setup, BreakOut Failure Trade Setup, Break out Trade Setup, BPB Trade Setup
- Congestion Break-Out Failure Setups
- Congestion Zone Setups
- Trend bar Failure Setups
- Deceleration Setups
- Anti-Climax Setups
- Pressure Zone Setups
- Anxiety Zone Setups
- Weak Pullback Setups
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS INDICATORS
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
MOMENTUM INDICATORS / OSCILLATOR INDICATORS
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Directional Movement Index (DMI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Bollinger Bands (BB)
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Donchian Channels
- Keltner Channels (KC)
- Parabolic Stop and Reverse (PSAR)
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
- Basic Knowledge in Elliott Wave, Gann Analysis, Market Profile, Volume Spread Analysis
- Setup Concept
- Price Action Trader Setups
- Setup Definition
- Setups Appropriate For Each Particular Market Environment
- Trading the Setups
- Stop Placement
- 100’s of trading strategies
TRADING PSYCHOLOGY – A PRACTICAL APPROACH
- Personal Survival
- Prerequisites for Survival
- Mastery of Trading Psychology
- Focus On Process
- Peak Performance Mindset
- Maintenance of Peak Physical Condition
TRADING JOURNAL SPREADSHEET
- Trading Log, Trading Plan, Trading Plan Template
STOCK MARKET CYCLES: ACCUMULATION, MARKUP, DISTRIBUTION AND DECLINE STAGES
- Dow Theory – Trends, How To Identify Trends And Trend Changes.
- Dow Theory – Lines (Ranging Markets) Lines (Or Ranging Markets May Take the Place of A Secondary Reaction.
- Dow Theory – Confirmation Bull and Bear Markets
- Dow Theory – Market Phases Bull And Bear Markets Each Have Three Phases.
WYCKOFF MARKET METHOD FOR SUPPLY AND DEMAND ANALYSIS
- Wyckoff Price Cycle
- Wyckoff Accumulation, Markup, Distribution, Decline Cycles
- Analyses of Trading Ranges
- Accumulation: Wyckoff Phases
- Distribution: Wyckoff Phases
- Wyckoff Events -Preliminary Support, Selling Climax, Automatic Rally, Secondary Test, Springs Or Shakeouts, Sign Of Strength, Last Point Of Support, Back-Up.
- Entrepreneurship —Startup A Firm, Partnership Firm, Pvt Ltd And Public Ltd Company Are Explained.
- Angel Investor and Venture Capital Investors Role in IPO
- Why And How Companies Coming To Stock Market Are Explained.
NIFTY, BANK NIFTY AND SENSEX MANAGEMENT
- What is Trading and Investing Options Are Available In General and Specific to Stock Market Explained.
- What is Nifty and Sensex, Its Management, Nifty Weightages, Market Cap, Sector Index, Index Trading and ETFs Explained.
WHAT ARE STOCK MARKET INDICES?
- Why Do We Need Indices?
- How Are Stock Indices Formed?
- How Is Index Value Calculated?
- Basics of Share Market
- Why Do We Invest?
- What Is Share Market?
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- How to Buy Shares?
- What Are The Financial Instruments Traded in a Stock Market?
GETTING FAMILIAR WITH MARKET-RELATED CONCEPTS
- What Are Dividends?
- What Is Market Capitalization?
- What Are Rolling Settlements?
- What Is Short-Selling?
- What Are Circuit Filters And Trading Bands?
- What Are Bull And Bear Markets?
- What Is Margin Trading?
- What Is Mahurat Trading?
- What Are Top-Down, Bottom-Up Approaches?
- What Does Cost Averaging Mean?
- What Is Stock Volatility?
- What Are Price-Targets And Stop-Loss Targets?
- What Is Insider Trading?
- How Does Share Market Work?
- How Share Market Works?
- How Your Order Is Processed
- How to Invest In Shares?
- What Are Different Types Of Stocks?
- How Are Stocks Classified?
- All You Need To Know About Stock Quotes
- All about Dematerialization and Demat Accounts
- What Is the Difference Between Demat and Trading Accounts?
- Corporate actions include stock splits, dividends, mergers and acquisitions, rights issues and spin-offs
Equity Derivatives Trading
This Section Explains In Detail How Futures Contracts Are Constructed And Looks At The Different Types of Products.
- What Is Derivatives Trading
- What Is The Use Of Derivatives?
- Who Are The Participants In Derivatives Markets?
- What Are The Different Types Of Derivative Contracts?
- How Are Derivative Contracts Linked To Stock Prices?
- How to Trade In Derivatives Market:
- What Are the Pre-Requisites to Invest?
- Difference between Spot & Futures Pricing
- How to Buy and Sell Futures Contracts
- How to Settle Futures Contracts
- Defining a Futures Contract
- Key Terminology
- Contract Specifications
- Basic Pricing Theory
- Cost of Carry Relationship, Basis
- Arbitrage and Futures Prices
- Main Types of Futures
- Bonds, Equity, Commodities, Currencies
- Profit Loss Calculations, Basic Hedge Ratio
This Course Explains In Detail How Option Prices Are Calculated and Explores the Main Types of Option Strategies, Uses and Applications. It Is Assumed That the Delegate Is Already Conversant With Basic Put And Call Theory from The Understanding Futures And Options Course.
- What Is Options Trading?
- Types of Options
- Understanding Options Contracts with Examples
- How Are Options Contracts Priced?
- How Is Premium Pricing Arrived At
- Understanding How Call Options Work
- When Do You Buy a Call Option?
- What Are the Payments/Margins Involved In Buying and Selling Call Options
- How to Settle a Call Option
- Understanding How Put Options Work
- When Do You Buy a Put Option?
- What Are the Payments and Margins Involved In Buying and Selling Put Options
- How to Settle a Put Option:
- Understanding Covered & Naked Options Contracts
- Why Chose Covered Options?
- How to Trade With Covered Options
- Why Chose Naked Options?
- Difference between Futures and Options
- Option Strategies, Payoff Graph
This Section Reviews the Basic Jargon and Terminology of Calls and Puts and Ensures All Delegates Are Conversant With the Different Expiry Profiles.
- Options Terminologies
- Basic Options Positions
- Option Writer Advantages and Disadvantages
- LONG position characteristics
- SHORT position characteristics
- Option Premium Pricing
- Indian VIX
- Historical Volatility
- Implied Volatility
- Historical Volatility vs. Implied Volatility
- Implied Volatility’s expected behavior
- Option Greeks
- Strategies – Common Terminology
- PUT CALL Ratio
- Option Chain
- Additional resources
STRATEGIES: NON-DIRECTIONAL STRATEGIES
- Short Strangle
- Short Straddle
- Iron Condor
- Iron Butterfly
- Calendar Spread – CALL
- Calendar Spread – PUT
- Double Calendar Spread
STRATEGIES: BULLISH STRATEGIES
- Short PUT
- BULL PUT Spread
- CALL Butterfly/CALL Ratio Spread
- BULL CALL Spread
- Long CALL
STRATEGIES: BEARISH STRATEGIES
- Short CALL
- BEAR CALL Spread
- PUT Butterfly/PUT Ratio Spread
- BEAR PUT Spread
- Long PUT
- Introduction to Forex
- FX Market: Then and Now
- The Majors Currency Pairs
- Currency Pairs and Price
- Currency Values
- FX Trading: The Basics
- Pip Values
- Buy & Sell
- Bid & Ask
- The Spread
Buying and Selling, Placing an Order. Order Basis, Order Types, Expiration, Examples
Profit and Loss, Calculating P&L, Rollovers, Margin, Calculating Margin Requirement
In Forex Trading MODULES 1: BASIC & ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & MODULE 3: FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING Going to Cover
- Basic of commodity Market
- Live Trading in Indian and Global Markets
- Commodities are categorized into four types.
- Base Metals
- Agri Commodities
Entry and exit points, Risk management strategies, Emotional control& Money management Price discovery using Technical Analysis
In Commodity Trading MODULES 1: BASIC & ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & MODULE 3: FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING Going to Cover
- What Are Mutual Funds?
- Why Invest In Mutual Funds
- How to Choose A Fund
- Mutual Fund Basic Terms and Concepts
- Net Asset Value
- Assets under Management (AUM)
- How to Invest In Mutual Funds
- How to Buy and Sell Mutual Funds
- Different Types of Mutual Funds
- What Is a Systematic Investment Plan?
- What Is Systematic Transfer Plan
- What Is Systematic Withdrawal Plan
- Requirements and Tax Saver Benefits of Mutual Funds
- Covered Basic Knowledge in fundamentals
Advance Price Action Trading Concepts
- Signal Bar & Entry Bar
- Types of Signal Bars
- Strong Bar
- Weak Bar
- Strong Move
- Weak Move
- Strong Pull Back
- Weak Pull Back
- Rally- Decline
- Minor Pivot
- Major Pivot
- Aggressive Pivot
- Trend Lines
- Micro Trend Line/ Micro Channel Line
- Channel Line Overshoot
- Climatic Move (Exhaustive Move)
- Double/Triple: Tops &Bottoms
- Measured Move
- Signs of End Pull Back
- Placing Order
- Filter for Entry and Stop Loss
- Initial Stop Loss
- Position Sizing
- Trailing Stop Loss
- Partial Profit Booking & Fully Exit
- Stock Selection
- Second Signal Bar
Reading the Price Action (Advanced Topics)
- Trend Changing
- Trend within the Trend
- Different Market Phases
- Strong Trend
- Spike & Channel
- Weak Trend
- Trend Converting into Trading Ranges
- Trading Range
- Trend Reversal
- Expanding Triangles
- Confluence of Factors
- Time Frame Amalgamation
- Trade Management
- Guidelines for Analysis
- Pattern Breakout
- Trading Pattern after Breakout
- Strong Breakout in the Form of Micro Channel
- Trading Weak Pullback
- Trading Strong Pullback
- Breakout Failure
- Gap Up + 1st Bearish Bar
- Climatic Reversal
- Major Trend Reversal
- Trading Range